Monday, December 2, 2013

* * * Daily Scripture * THE PERFECT WAY * December 2, 2013 * Walk the Walk with Christ * * *


The Lord's strength and power surrounds me like a might army --an army that cannot be defeated. I don’t depend on my limited worldly abilities. He watches over me day and night. Wars and fighting may leave us feeling uncertainty. However, God is mightier than any army. He cares for us and will be there when we need Him. In times of doubt and fear, I remember, God is my strength and power.


God is my strong refuge;
He makes my way perfect.
2 Samuel 22:33


*             *             *             *             *             *             *             *             *             *             *             *             *             *

Tags: "Daily Devotional," "Todays Devotional," "Bible Devotional," "Daily Devotions," "Daily Inspirational Devotional," "Online Daily Bible Devotions," "Online Devotionals," "Devotionals," Facebook Devotionals," "Online Devotions," "Online Bible Devotions" "Today Devotions," "Today Devotionals," Daily Bible Devotionals," Daily Bible Devotional," "Christian Devotions."

No comments:

Post a Comment